Spotware Systems is expanding and looking to hire a Delivery Engineer to join our team.
- Coordinating all the release life-cycle of the products.
- Tracking and communicating release milestones and related dependencies.
- Working with DevOps, QA teams and product managers to ensure releases are delivered with a repeatable and auditable process.
- Determining the readiness of each Release in coordination with QA based on release criteria including management of the approvals process and assessing the potential impacts of releases.
- Managing risks and resolving issues regarding release quality and schedule.
- Making recommendations on specific aspects of Build and Deployment processes.
- Collecting and reviewing feedback from the IT teams and clients.
- Building an IT Release Calendar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in release management.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate cross-functional work teams.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Private Health Insurance for you and your immediate family members as of 1st day of employment.
- Birthday gift: €100 credit note from a shop of your choice.
- Fully equipped office with daily fruits and pizzas on Thursdays.
Apply for this position