Spotware Systems is looking for an experienced Senior System Administrator to join our team.
- Responsible for all aspects of system and network administration.
- Managing team of administrators
- Create and maintain tools to automate daily tasks across multiple servers.
- Implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, security, sage monitoring, and development of specialized system procedures.
- Maintain system documentation and logs.
- Manage and support networking and security services issues
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent English
- Relevant work experience of at least 3 years
- Linux (Centos/Debian)
- Networking (Cisco, Palo-Alto, Mellanox, Supermicro)
- Virtualization and Orchestration (VMware vSphere, Kubernetes)
- Monitoring (Zabbix/Zenoss)
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Full relocation support, including work permit matters
- Relocation bonus ( if applicable)
- Private Health insurance for you and your immediate family members as of 1st day of employment
- Friendly working environment, corporate events
- Fully equipped office with fruits and snacks
Apply for this position