We are looking for a motivated Senior QA engineer who will join our highly-professional Backend team. The position requires collaborating with the product managers and team members in order to meet strict deadlines. You will work closely with software developers, in relation to our product’s functionalities. You will be involved in functional testing, customer scenario testing, stress testing, performance testing, sanity testing and overall QA improvement process.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance position (backend projects)
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in quality assurance of software programs
- Strong knowledge in test design techniques (boundary value analysis, equivalence partitioning, state transition etc.).
- Good skills of requirements analysis (impact analysis, traceability matrix, functional & non-functional requirements).
- Experience with API Testing
- Experience with Performance testing.
- Ability to find and identify root cause and consequences of issue
- Unix Linux systems knowledge
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills and report writing skills
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform requirements analysis
- Communicate with product manager and developers
- Test Design
- Ongoing manual/automate functional/non-functional testing
- Perform bug tracking and reporting
Considered as advantage:
- Test automation experience
- Java/C# programming experience
- Experience with SQL
- Forex industry experience
- Good English
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Health insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Regular company events
- Personal development opportunities
- And much more
Apply for this position