cTrader Partners with NetShop ISP to Offer Optimized VPS Service for cAlgo and cBots
Jun 18, 2021
We at Spotware’s cTrader are excited to announce our partnership with NetShop ISP - a leading cloud hosting & data center services provider, for a fully-cTrader-optimized Forex VPS (Virtual Private Server) service.
This new integration is bound to grant our brokers, and hence their traders, ultra low latency and full compatibility of their Virtual Private Server with cAlgo and cBots.
Benefits of using Forex VPS for Trading with cTrader
- Low Latency - NetShop ISP's Forex VPS service is provided through strategically located data centers, where the majority of brokers' trading platforms are hosted. For brokers inter-connected with NetShop ISP's infrastructure, the latency a trader should expect is less than 3 milliseconds.
- Stability - Using a VPS for trading increases security, and the execution process is smoother compared to using a PC. The VPS is always online and connected to the internet, so traders are less likely to experience slow connections and power cuts.
- Uninterrupted Execution of cBots - After cAlgo is installed on your Virtual Private Server, you can execute one or multiple cBots. Doing so on a VPS means that cBots can run uninterrupted, with no dependence on a local computer or local network speed.
Please note that minimum VPS usage requirements include:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (Windows Server 2016 will also work perfectly)
- .NET Framework 4
- 512MB RAM Memory (or minimum 1GB RAM when running multiple cBots)