Spotware Systems Ltd is looking for a Technical Content Writer/Editor to join our Education team. Our ideal candidate is a skilled writer who can produce engaging and accurate content about various technical solutions and products in the Fintech industry.
- Write and deploy accurate and engaging educational content providing value to our clients in the B2B and B2C segments. Some of the examples of content you would be expected to produce include the following.
- Technical documentation.
- Scripts and editing instructions for educational videos.
- Social media posts for all major platforms.
- Educational/marketing materials for expos, events, and webinars.
- Collaborate with product development teams in understanding and delivering services representing our value proposition and unique technical solutions.
- Engage with our technical infrastructure and ensure that both our B2B and B2C clients receive accurate information about how we can help them generate value.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in creating customer-centric content with a focus on technology and finances.
- Excellent written skills including the ability to transform complex technical solutions into easy-to-understand content.
- Solid understanding of the Forex and/or Fintech industry.
- Knowledge of delivering scripts/supplementary materials for producing visual content would be desirable.
- Being used to displaying a high degree of autonomy.
- Being able to quickly switch between projects without losing performance.
- Being able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Private Health Insurance for you and your immediate family members as of 1st day of employment.
- Birthday gift: €100 credit note from a shop of your choice.
- Fully equipped office with daily fruits and pizzas on Thursdays.
Apply for this position