Alexander Geralis, the Chief Product Officer of cXchange, the digital currency exchange solution by Spotware, has been featured on the crypto and blockchain news streaming network BloxLive TV commenting on the introduction of USDC, the Circle’s digital dollar stablecoin, on Coinbase exchange. He also elaborates on stablecoin trend and what it means for the industry.
In his interview Alexander covers:
- How big are the news of stablecoin launch on Coinbase for the industry?
- Are stablecoins set to gain more market share?
- Are stablecoins what we need?
- How to keep a stablecoin stable?
- Can you trust a stablecoin?
- Will we continue seeing the stablecoin trend?
- Is there an appeal for traders to use stablecoins?
- Does stablecoin give any advantages to the exchanges themselves?
- Is it justified for the exchanges to have their own stablecoins?